- Philipp Rhem, Risk Inequality and Welfare States: Social Policy Preferences, Development, and Dynamics. The Journal of Politics.
- Morten Jerven, Poor Numbers: How We Are Misled by African Development Statistics and What to Do about It. Society & Economy, 35(2), 268-71.
- Atul Kohli, Poor Numbers: Poverty Amid of Plenty in the New India. Acta Oeconomica, 63(4), 528-33.
Energy Policy in Emerging Economies
- Implementing Green Industrial Policy, in A.Pegels (ed.), Green Industrial Policy in Emerging Economies, Routledge: London. (with Anna Pegels)
- Promoting Renewable Electricity Generation in Emerging Economies. Energy Policy, 56, 446-55. (with Doris Fischer)