- Behind the Curve and Beyond: Calculating Representative Predicted Probability Changes and Treatment Effects for Non-Linear Models, Advances in Methodology and Statistics, 15(1), 2018, 43-58. [PDF]
- "Risk Inequality and Welfare States: Social Policy Preferences, Development, and Dynamics. By Philipp Rehm," The Journal of Politics, 79(1), January 2017, e13-e14. https://doi.org/10.1086/689943.
- (with Anna Pegels) Implementing Green Industrial Policy, in A.Pegels (ed.), Green Industrial Policy in Emerging Economies, Routledge: London. [LINK]
- "Poverty Amid of Plenty in the New India. By Atul Kohli," Acta Oeconomica, 63(4), November 2013, 528-33, https://doi.org/10.1556/AOecon.63.2013.4.7.
- (with Doris Fischer) Promoting Renewable Electricity Generation in Emerging Economies. Energy Policy, 56, May 2013, 446-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2013.01.004.
- "Poor Numbers: How We Are Misled by African Development Statistics and What to Do about It. By Morten Jerven," Society & Economy, 35(2), June 2013, 268-71. https://doi.org/10.1556/SocEc.35.2013.2.8.