- Mind the Income Gaps? Experimental Evidence of Information's Lasting Effect on Redistributive Preferences, Social Justice Research, forthcoming. [LINK] [PDF]
- Behind the Curve and Beyond: Calculating Representative Predicted Probability Changes and Treatment Effects for Non-Linear Models, Advances in Methodology and Statistics, 15(1), 2018, 43-58. [LINK] [PDF]
- (with Doris Fischer) Promoting Renewable Electricity Generation in Emerging Economies, Energy Policy, 56, May 2013, 446-55. [LINK]
- Colonial Legacies in International Aid: Policy Priorities and Actor Constellations, forthcoming.
- (with Anna Pegels) Implementing Green Industrial Policy, in A.Pegels (ed.), Green Industrial Policy in Emerging Economies, 2014, Routledge: London. [LINK]
- "Risk Inequality and Welfare States: Social Policy Preferences, Development, and Dynamics. By Philipp Rehm," The Journal of Politics, 79(1), January 2017, e13-e14. [LINK]
- "Poverty Amid of Plenty in the New India. By Atul Kohli," Acta Oeconomica, 63(4), November 2013, 528-33. [LINK]
- "Poor Numbers: How We Are Misled by African Development Statistics and What to Do about It. By Morten Jerven," Society & Economy, 35(2), June 2013, 268-71. [LINK]
Work in progress
- Distributive Conflict between Social Groups: The Role of Economic Self-Interest.
- Legacies of Western Education in Colonial Africa: Christian Missions and the Struggle over Polygamy.
- (with Amanda Shriwise and Carina Schmitt) Colonial Empires, Actor Constellations, and their Legacies.